These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are low-carb, sugar-free, effortless to make. They need only 3 ingredients: sugar-free peanut butter, egg, and sugar substitute. Enjoy gluten-free cookies at just 3g net carbs each that are ready in under 20 minutes!
Ingredients for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
The best flourless peanut butter keto cookies are made with smooth natural peanut butter, a powdered sugar replacement, and one egg. These are all the ingredients you need to make some sugar-free peanut butter cookies that are also paleo-friendly:
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Erythritol
- 1 large egg
You can add a fourth ingredient to bring these peanut butter cookies to the next level: unsweetened dark chocolate chips. I have another fantastic recipe for double chocolate flourless cookies that I think you’ll love to try!
Everyone will love these easy keto peanut butter cookies!
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
The instructions for this recipe are pretty easy for this recipe. Here’s all you have to do:
- Process Erythritol or Monk-fruit into a coffee grinder or Nutribullet until it turns into a powder. If you have powdered sweetener in your pantry, skip this step.
- In a large bowl, combine well all the ingredients
- Using a spoon scoop out the dough and make 1-inch cookie balls.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use a fork to create that crisscross shape on top of each cookie.
- Bake them for about 10-12 minutes or until they look done on top and start to smell incredibly delicious.
These keto cookies are ready in 20 minutes with minimal effort and are super soft and chewy.
It’s one of the quickest keto desserts you can make! and it is low carb also.
If you like sugar-free desserts as I do, I bet you’ll love my delicious keto brownies recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes.
I love these peanut butter cookies because they are flourless, gluten-free extremely easy to make and they don’t fall apart while remaining soft on the inside.
Tips for the Best Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Let the peanut butter cookies cool down for at least 15 minutes before serving as they are very crumbly straight out of the oven.
- If after combing all the 3 ingredients for the low carb peanut butter cookies and the dough looks too sticky, refrigerate for 10 minutes before rolling it into delicious cookies.
- Make sure that the cookies don’t touch because they slightly spread when cooking.
- Don’t try to add any kind of flour, because these are flourless cookies that need only 3 ingredients.
- You can substitute the peanut butter with any unsweetened nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter.
What’s the Best Sweetener to Use for the Keto Peanut Butter Cookies?
You’ll need to use a powdered sweetener. I love to use Swerve Confectioners sweetener and blend in a food processor until it looks like a powder.
You can use Monk Fruit Sweetener and adjust the quantity to your taste.
Don’t use STEVIA when baking because, in my opinion, it makes the chocolate cookies bitter.
How Many Carbs are in these Sugar-free Cookies?
Each of these sugar-free delicious peanut butter cookies is 3g net carbs. This is a fantastic treat to have on a ketogenic diet
I feel extremely satisfied with eating only one peanut butter cookie. If I feel like it, I’ll enjoy another one along with a cup of keto coffee or bulletproof tea.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies – Low-Carb, Gluten-Free cookies that need only 3 ingredients. Enjoy a dairy-free and paleo dessert that’s ready in 15 minutes.
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol (SoNourished)
- 1 large egg
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- Using a coffee grinder, turn the sweetener into powder.
- In a large bowl combine the peanut butter, the sweetener, and egg until all incorporated.
- Using your hands roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Place each ball of cookie dough on the baking sheet. Gently press down on the top of each cookie, with a fork to make a small criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the tops look set. Let them cool down for at least 10 minutes before serving.
If after mixing all the ingredients the keto cookie dough is too sticky refrigerate it for 10-15 minutes. You should be able to form cookies with your hands.