Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin is an outstanding recipe, extremely easy to make, tasty, and infused with garlic and butter flavors. The tenderloin is juicy, tender, and full of flavor. A recipe my whole family loves that’s ready within minutes!
Enjoy an amazing keto pork recipe that’s naturally grain-free and gluten-free.
Ingredients for the Perfect Baked Pork Tenderloin
- pork tenderloin
- Italian seasoning
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- melted butter
- garlic minced
- parsley chopped
How to Make Baked Pork Tenderloin?
To make easy baked pork tenderloin that melts in your mouth, get all the ingredients ready.
Season well the meat, pan sear it in olive oil and then bake until perfection is reached. The secret of making perfect roasted pork is to make sure it’s not overcooked.
According to the new guidelines, pork is safe to consume medium cooked (145 degrees) followed by a three-minute rest. You’ll get that with a pink tender and juicy middle!
Pork tenderloin is a relatively low-fat protein; therefore, it can dry out quickly.
I put up a list of my top tips and tricks to make juicy pork every time:
- Sear Before Baking – This way you’ll lock the pork juices inside while getting a perfect brown and crunchy texture.
- Brush with the Juices from the pan while baking.
- Use a Meat Thermometer to get an accurate reading of the internal temperature.
- Let the meat rest before serving.
- Try not the overcook. Pork tenderloin becomes very dry, extremely fast if overcooked. Remove the meat at 140-145F and let it rest covered in foil before serving.
What’s the Internal Temperature Temperature of cooked pork tenderloin?
- 130F/ 54C for Medium Rare
- 140F/60C for Medium
- 150F/ 66C for Medium Well
- 160F/ 71C for Well Done
Pork Tenderloin VS Pork Loin
I’m sure that you are wondering what’s the difference between pork tenderloin and pork loin.
The main difference it’s in their aspect – pork loin it a long and thin piece of meat while pork loin is larger. The best way to cook pork tenderloin is at high heat while pork loin needs to be cooked to low-moderate temperature.
They are both lean protein and come from the back of the pig.
Pork Loin is sold bone-in or boneless, and it’s usually a large piece of meat, around 3 lbs. Pork tenderloin is a muscle, it’s sold boneless. Each weighs about one pound.
How to Serve?
Serve this delicious pork tenderloin recipe alongside:
- Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes – A creamy and buttery creamy side-dish is always tasty along with baked pork.
- Roasted Radishes are the perfect substitute for potatoes.
- Roasted Vegetables – Skip the chicken from this recipe and enjoy roasted vegetables with this garlic pork tenderloin.
This is the perfect recipe for busy days, and it’s always a crowd-pleaser at a party.
Can I use Pork Loin instead of Pork Tenderloin?
In this recipe, I use Pork tenderloin, but it can be easily substituted with pork loin.
Follow the same cooking steps, adjust the seasoning quantity for the best flavors. Increase the baking time with additional 20-30 minutes. It depends on the thickness of your pork loin.
I suggest using a meat thermometer to be sure the meat is cooked through.
Only check the internal temperature and remove from heat. when the desired doneness is reached.
Refrigerate the pork tenderloin for up to 3 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months. This is one of those recipes that tastes better the next day as the sauces infuse the meat.
Garlic Butter Pork Tenderloin is an outstanding recipe, extremely easy to make, tasty and infused with garlic and butter flavors. The tenderloin is juicy, tender, and full of flavor. A recipe loved by the whole family ready within minutes.
- Meat Thermometer
- Metal Tongs
- Heavy Bottomed Pan or Frying Pan
- Aluminum Foil
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter or ghee
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F/ 200°C and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Season well the pork with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sear for about 2 minutes on each side, until it gets a nice brown crust.
- Transfer the meat to the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes. Cook until the internal temperature reaches the temperature of 140°F-145°F°.
- Let the pork rest for 5-10 minutes after removing from the oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Generously brush the garlic butter over the pork.
- Slice into 1-inch slices, spoon juices from the pan and enjoy.